Main Menu

Themes

Started by ruskin, September 07, 2007, 02:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruskin

I am finally taking a shot at TP/SMF theme

making or more so just some what messing with the colours and css. I'll let you know

if it turns out or not.....I've done SMF ones for myself before, but not one with TP

yet so this is new to me.
Judy

Skhilled

Good! You can check out

* Link no longer valid... to see SMF 2 and it's changes. I'll also give you

ftp access so you can create and edit your own theme.  ;D

Register and

I'll make you an admin.

ruskin

Done...

I'm

not quite ready to try it out just yet; still having a couple issues with a few little

things. All I'll say is I hope you like green  :Zipit:
I can't tell if it

is done or not yet lol, but the * Link no longer valid... is born - don't ask me why I called it that ...besides the

colours, I've no idea lol. I am also not sure if I've got any issues to fix on it

still either.
Judy

Skhilled

Quote from: ruskin

link=topic=125.msg428#msg428 date=1190444585
All I'll say is I hope you like

green  :Zipit:
Kermit the Frog loves green!  :hah:

ruskin

I think.... it's done....

* Link no longer valid...

I managed to fix the stretching problem on the Post.template.php and Search.template.php

pages. I noticed it did the same on the default theme on the advanced search page so it had

to be one of the text boxes causing the problem. I figured out how to move one of the down

to a new row and luckily it all straightened out. (I'm not a coder obviously lol). If

anybody wants to dare try it out let me know lol.
Judy

Moi

The Green Machine looks great

to me.  :)  I might mess around a try to make another one to.

ruskin

Thanks, it's still got a small issue

when installing, but hopefully that will get fixed soon. I want to do a CPG theme as

well...I haven't done one for a while.
Judy

cassandra_31

I'm still studying how to make my own themes.I am beginner in learning this thing and i admit it's a little bit hard to start.Through the tips  i hope i can make my own.

Skhilled

I only have one tip here but maybe I can get a few friends who are in the know to post a few.