PSP X8 Black Friday Special

Started by Skhilled, November 27, 2015, 12:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

For those of you who like to edit photos:

I just noticed this today after talking to someone who wanted a good but inexpensive editing program...so I suggested this. I went to the site and it turns out they had a Black Friday Special (that ends today!) for 50% OFF!!!

http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/special-offers/

I bought the Ultimate program...boxed edition.  ;D

I remember using most of those programs years ago when the came out...before Corel owned them. I actually was using Corel Draw long before there was a Corel Suite. I still might have an old copy or two somewhere in my attic. Yeah, I'm showing my age again...

Skhilled

WTF???

Before I order this I spoke via Live Chat to a customer rep about how long the license lasts since I could not find it on the site anywhere. After purchasing it I noticed I got an email from them because I spoke to them they gave me an extra 15% off!!! So, instead of 49.99 the price went to $42.49!!!

Make sure you take to a rep via Live Chat first for the extra 15% off!!! I missed it cause I already bought it.  :yuck:

Ken.

I have Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate loaded on my older laptop, but have not used it in some time(years?) now so it's good that I missed the sale... won't be tempted!  :hah:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

I also found out that WinZip is v19.5. The latest version is 20.0 and for some reason you can't upgrade to it! You'll have to buy it separately.  :ohmy2:

Ken.

I've always liked WinZip, but use 7-Zip instead because it's free.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

I have used 7-Zip before...good program!

I use Peazip because it is free but WinZip is the best, imo. I just haven't used it lately cause of the price.

Skhilled

I got an offer for the latest version of Winzip for 50% off so I went ahead and got it. I also got WinZip Courier 6.5 for free.

http://www.winzip.com/prodpageec.html

Ken.