STOP DOING THIS SHIT!

Started by Ken., January 30, 2019, 10:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

STOP DOING THIS SHIT!

In your house it's okay if you want, or where no one sees them, but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is I don't agree, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in their favor, but they won't even change my mind about this act.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothings happened, but... don't be putting your dirty flip flops on top of the table. It isn't right.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Scrubmeister

I have not seen that here. Is it "normal" in some places?

beast

I have seen it, and they were covered up with a blanket. You never seen the woman's breast at all. I was OK with it like that

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Ken.

Did youse guys read the entire post?  :whistle:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Scrubmeister

:laugh:.......OK, I see now.

Now that's just plain not right. Don't do that.

Skhilled

I briefly read it yesterday but in the back of my mind was wondering why they were calling breasts "flip flops". LOL And I did see the flip flops but it just didn't register. Prolly cause I was busy doing a lot of things yesterday. That's a GREAT one!

All of the guys missed it cause once you flash a tit they see nothing else! LMAO

Scrubmeister

That's exactly where my mind went.......... :laugh:

Ken.

Skhilled

Don't worry, all of us did. LOL And I hope to do the same many, many, many, many, more times before I die!!! LMAO

beast

I just now went back and read it again.  :hah: :rofl1: :rofl1:

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Chen Zhen