Would the Arcade work with ShopMod

Started by aura, March 03, 2016, 09:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura

Hi Skhilled

I have been thinking about installing the arcade again at Elements, in the hope that folks may find that a reason to visit and then stay  :) plus i love yahtzee.

As you are the guru of all things SMF grins ....inserts aura sucking up here.... lol ... but seriously since you are clever and do know so much about SMF, do you have any idea if when people played a game on the arcade if the shop mod would pay points? or maybe i would have to work on a trust issue and get people to post they played and pay them that way.

hugs

aura

Siggy and Mega by me

aura

I was reading more threads here and i think from that the answer is it would not?

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

You are so sexy when you are trying to butter me up! LMAO

Seriously, there used to be an addon for the arcade that did allow that awhile back. But it does not work now for the current versions.

Hmmm, maybe I can ask Zhen Chen/Underdog if he could do something to make them work since he is the one who keeps the arcade going. That is...if he has enough time to do it.

aura

oohhh i need to really try and butter you up ..... my charms might work lol

no no dont ask him to do that .....

Im happy to work out something to give people that play it some "elemoney" ....

I should have written myself notes when i installed it last time ....its not hard right??...lol

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

Well, I'm not a coder and since there was already a mod/addon for it, it should be easier to update the previous addon...I would hope. But asking doesn't hurt...

aura

Only if you think its ok to ask .....

oohh crap its after 3am i better go to bed....gawd....

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

Sorry, been busy but just asked and am awaiting a response. He is busy so it may take a few days for an answer.

aura

Not a problem Skhilled, i dont want to create any work for him or you for that matter i know you would both be super busy people....

i should be able to just install it again if i want to shouldnt i?...

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

Yes, if he creates an upgrade it would be for the arcade. So, you'd just have to uninstalled the old version and install the new one.

aura

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

Well, he wasn't online for awhile but I did see him online today. So, it may take a few days from now before he answers. LOL