Screwed Up My Windows

Started by Skhilled, February 22, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Yes, I saw that one but I just changed to time where it reboots automatically to a time when I'm not online. LOL But I intended to do that as well. The downside of that is that you have to remember to keep checking to see if there are any updates or set it for notifications to let you know if there are any.

Ronald

The first time I decided to go with Windows 10, I had the same problem. So decided against it and fought the change for a long time.. But then when I did do the change it went in perfectly..I have since probably done maybe 5 PC's

I found a excellent Group for help with Windows 7 and 10: https://www.windows10forums.com/  Windows 7: https://www.sevenforums.com/

Skhilled

I remember seeing the windows10fourms before...

Skhilled

Sorry, everyone! Between screwing up my Windows and screwing up a server I've been very busy lately and haven't been around much trying to get things sorted. The (new) server is almost complete then I can get back to business as usual.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on June 01, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
Sorry, everyone! Between screwing up my Windows and screwing up a server I've been very busy lately and haven't been around much trying to get things sorted. The (new) server is almost complete then I can get back to business as usual.

You screwed up.. How dare you,, You are the one we all depend on, you can no screw up..Well that is one way of learning.. Been there did that..

Skhilled

LOL, that's usually the best way to learn.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on June 01, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
LOL, that's usually the best way to learn.

Yes for sure.. I'd be lost of this happened to me. Man I'd come a calling..

Skhilled

Well, let's say there was a LOT of research involved! When you deal with a dedicated server you have to know about setting up the IP addresses for the VPS' on it, creating partitions on the drive(s), and a lot more! Setting up a VPS is a hell of a lot easier!