An error occurred while saving score

Started by jpdc91, December 12, 2013, 03:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpdc91

Hello,

I have installed smf_2.0.6 with the SMF_Arcade_2.5_RC2 but i have this error:
An error occurred while saving score
Error while saving score for game "9BallSte". Submit system might be invalid, should be "ibp" or user tried to cheat
The arcade settings look like this..
Can you help me please?

Skhilled

Hi jpdc91 and welcome to Docskillz. :)

You will need to edit the actual game's settings...not the arcade's settings.

Go to Admin -> Arcade -> Games -> Edit Games. Then find that game and click on it. Near the bottom of the game's page, you will find "Advanced Settings".

On that page, find "Submit Scoring" and change it to one of the IBP Arcade versions then save it. Play the game to see which one works for that particular game. This will depend on the version of the game as well as when it was created but one of those should work.

If you still cannot get the game to work, then you will need to uninstall that version of the arcade (it does not work with all game types) and install this one which will work with V3 and ibp games:

http://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item44

jpdc91

Thank you for your help 8)
what version of ipb arcade should I choose please?

Skhilled

Sorry, I missed you, was on the phone.

I am not sure for that particular game as I do not know the game, when it was made or where you got it from. You will just have to try each one and see which one works. It's been awhile since I've played around with any of the games myself. LOL

beast

If he goes to his log. Won't it tell him what he should list the game as???? I don't remember for sure

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

He found that out in the first post...should be ibp. The problem is the arcade never would say which one. You just have to play wit hthe settings to see which one works.

jpdc91

ok I tried arcade ibp it works well thank you  ;)

Skhilled