Reports Of Racist Graffiti, Hate Crimes

Started by Skhilled, November 11, 2016, 07:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

aura

blinks reading that..... im ashamed to say that i am a white person when i read comments like that..... my God haven't we learn't as a society .....

Its so scary seeing people justify things....  that is totally freaking me out......

I am not an American ..... but i remember watching with such pride as Obama was elected, look at the respect and dignity he brought to the white house.  His wife and children an example of what we all want a good family, bringing kids up with values ....

Now Trump.... his racist views... his views on woman ....and the list goes on....

i hope he knows and i think i am correct, that the first Americans where not white......

Siggy and Mega by me

Ronald

Why can't we all live in harmony.

Trump will destroy America soon, but maybe just maybe they'll "Impeach" him first..

Skhilled

Quote from: aura on November 11, 2016, 08:09:16 PM
blinks reading that..... im ashamed to say that i am a white person when i read comments like that..... my God haven't we learn't as a society .....

Its so scary seeing people justify things....  that is totally freaking me out......

I am not an American ..... but i remember watching with such pride as Obama was elected, look at the respect and dignity he brought to the white house.  His wife and children an example of what we all want a good family, bringing kids up with values ....

Now Trump.... his racist views... his views on woman ....and the list goes on....

i hope he knows and i think i am correct, that the first Americans where not white......
I just can't see how so many women voted for him! I guess they believe it's OK for any man to just grab their crotches or that they should make less money, be treated disrespectfully, etc.  :dontknow: It will make a lot of men (especially, young impressionable ones) look at women in the wrong light. Now, I guess rape will be legal next as it is in other countries that they claim to hate?

Yes, "America" was originally divided by the Mexicans and the Native Americans, at least back when it was invaded by Westerners. Funny how they want them barred from entry now. Maybe they are afraid they'll take it back?  :hah: Maybe they are too ignorant to know about history or are trying to erase it...nothing surprising there...

Quote from: Oldcrow on November 11, 2016, 11:25:19 PM
Why can't we all live in harmony.

Trump will destroy America soon, but maybe just maybe they'll "Impeach" him first..
America has NEVER been great because of people like this and how certain very legal Americans have always been treated and disrespected. There has been evil and discord since the Heavens were created and probably always will be. The best we can do is fight it however we can.

There are way too many people who share his views to impeach him. This is how America  was created, has always been, and may always will be. He is just a catalyst to bring them out of the woodwork because they were afraid to opening acknowledge their true feelings and beliefs. This is how the KKK works and succeeds. This is the REAL America! Other countries already know this and are why they have been against us all along...Americans are haters and hypocrites...

Sadly, our country wants to go to war in other countries killing people and destroying them in the name of peace and freedom. However, we are too cowardly and will NEVER take a stand to fight it here where we live.  :censored:

Skhilled

BTW, Canada's Immigration website went down cause of people wishing to flee this country on the day it was announced he won! surprisingly, the vast majority of them were NOT Mexicans, Muslims, or people or color. They were Whites... What does that tell you?

Other countries overseas are starting to see a high spike in people wanting to move there from here as well. Things are going to get very ugly before they get better. Personally, I'm praying a lot and preparing for another Naziland.

Ronald

All these people that claimed they'd move to another Country, all talk no action.. Sure the web site collasped, everyone just looking..

I read our reports here in Canada and they say not to many applications have been made.. It's not all that simple to just pick up a move to Canada, there is a lengthy process as there is in America..

News is out that Russia had been in contact with Trump most of the way through his campaign. Don't know to much about the KKK, I do know they are bunch of cut throats..

I have read a few articles as who voted, they vote Clinton because they didn't want Trump. They voted Trump because they didn't want Clinton.

Then I heard of all the talks people were being asked about who they were voting for and refused to say anything.. Next I read an artice where the non college educated person voted for Trump, including the Hispanic people and the Africa Americans all voted for Trump..

Now I just read an article where they claim the white women of America voted him in..

Who voted for the guy, hell man not me. Neither one of the two as far as I can see are Presidential material, maybe Pence would do, not sure..

Trump's problem is he is such as racist, he'll fail pretty soon, he'll never change his attitude towards people beneath him..

I see people now rioting, what will this solve? nothing I think..Just burning buildings down and looting only going to get them arrested and a mark against their name, which will prevent them from going a lot of places plus stop employment in different places..

Skhilled

True about the rioting. I can't understand that either. It never solves anything.

Well, no matter which side of the fence you're on you'll be in deep do-do for a awhile, I suppose...