Shoutbox display issue.

Started by Ken., March 04, 2015, 08:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

While trying to post to the Shoutbox my post is not showing up in the box until I navigate to another page. (or manually refreshing the current page)

The double entry that is showing in the box now happened because I though that my shout was lost due to an error  on my part.  :ohmy2:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Strange...it was working yesterday...

Maxx

Working good today! :)

maxx

Just did a shout and had to refresh the page before it would show up.
Whoops!!! Sorry Maxx... I was trying to reply to your post and hit the wrong button.  :-[

Ken.

Quote from: Maxx on March 05, 2015, 07:22:43 AM
Working good today! :)

maxx

Whoops!!! Sorry Maxx... I was trying to reply to your post and hit the wrong button.  :-[

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Maxx

Say NP and it did the same to me just now? But not in the morn with my other shout!

Not sure sounds like a strange one!

Good Luck on the PC Steve, if your using vista, you may want to scan your machine in the Safe Mode. with spybot first them the Avg!

Best wishes your way Bro!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Ran those 2 and a few other things but no joy. :(

Maxx

Just glad to hear from you!

Good luck!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Sorry I haven't been around but best to try to figure out what's going on with this PC. :P

Maxx

Skhilled

I think the shoutbox is a hosting caching issue cause sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I'll have to contact them...

Zacharia

If it helps any I just hit the refresh button and all's cool with the shout on my end ... regards Zach  :) 

Skhilled

Hey, Zach! Welcome aboard!  ;D

The shoutbox is supposed to refresh automatically but is not working right for some reason atm.