Game Upload

Started by Ronald, October 14, 2016, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

In the arcade you can only upload three games at a time, when you uploading a lot of games it takes forever to do this..

Is it possible to make changes in the files to add say 6 game uploads..maybe 8 game uploads..

Then we'd need to change the file size from 1600MB to a high MB size..

Thanks

Ron..

Skhilled

I'm sure it can be done. Underdog/Chen Zhen has not been around nor answered my PM I sent him about Origin's request. Not sure what's going on there so I have no idea when or if it will be looked it.

However, I do you that you used to be about to upload the games to their proper folders (under the /Games and /arcade folders) using FTP and they would be seen in the Arcade Admin and then can be installed there. I have not tried this in a long time but and pretty sure it will still work. ;)

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on October 15, 2016, 02:18:12 AM
I'm sure it can be done. Underdog/Chen Zhen has not been around nor answered my PM I sent him about Origin's request. Not sure what's going on there so I have no idea when or if it will be looked it.

However, I do you that you used to be about to upload the games to their proper folders (under the /Games and /arcade folders) using FTP and they would be seen in the Arcade Admin and then can be installed there. I have not tried this in a long time but and pretty sure it will still work. ;)

Sounds like an idea. I'll give it a try..

Thanks Steve.

Ron..

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on October 15, 2016, 02:18:12 AM

Steve great idea.. I opened the FTP and installed a selection of 18 games. When I went to check them out I didn't see them, so I decide to install using the acp games and installed one game and the ones using the FTP all showed, so I installed them.

So the FTP way does work..

Ron

Skhilled

I thought it still worked but wasn't entirely sure. LOL You may not have seen them at first due to a caching issue.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on October 15, 2016, 02:08:34 PM
I thought it still worked but wasn't entirely sure. LOL You may not have seen them at first due to a caching issue.

Yea I have to do a refresh and then they show.. Works great I have probably install maybe 300 games now..