SMF Help & Hosting

Started by bigguy, February 08, 2009, 12:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

Hello all, how's everyone today. I wanted to tell you a little about my site I have. Here is a small exert from our front page:

QuoteThe sole purpose of this site is to make your Simple Machines Forum creation a lot simpler and easier. We do this by providing you with a friendly community based website; with members that are more than willing to help out the "new guy". If you're just starting out with SMF then this is the place for you; we will help you learn the basics you need to run your own forum. We provide support for our own package modifications as well as mods from third-party authors.

More Here

We also have hosting available for all. Here is a bit of info on that as well:

QuoteWe want to help you show your on-line presence. SMF Helper is dedicated to keeping your site on-line so you get the best experience possible with very little downtime. Our hosting packages and prices are listed below with more to come as we grow. We are a Canadian hosting company. Our servers are located at the harbor Center in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada. Some server specs are below as well.

At the present time we have 3 hosting packages to offer. This should do you to get a nice size site going. We will be able to put together a custom package for you in the future if the need arises. We are NOT a fully automated hosting company. Which means we do most things with the "hands on" approach. All of our customer support is done in person and not by bots. All our account creating is done by real people, not scripts. This means we can better monitor what is going on with our customers and our hosting. Also; we DO NOT put ads on your site. We leave this up to you. ;) One final note; we host more than just SMF as well. 

SMF Helper

We have a very capable staff that is more than willing and capable of taking care of all your needs. Please check us out if you have time. I also want to thank Skhilled for giving me the opportunity to post this.

Skhilled

You're welcome!  ;D

Now just send me my cut.  :hah:

bigguy

LETHAL

Skhilled