Malwarebytes

Started by beast, October 03, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beast

I bought Malwarebytes Premium and installed it on my PC. It install ok, but when I try to open it, nothing comes up. I've tried ever thing I know and nothing works. I can't inter my key #s till I get it too open. HELP Please

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

It could have been a bad install. Have you tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again?

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on October 04, 2017, 08:16:21 AM
It could have been a bad install. Have you tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again?

3 times     :banghead:

Skhilled

Since it is a paid version I suggest that you contact them for help. They should be able to tell you how to solve it...or refund your money.

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on October 04, 2017, 08:31:06 AM
Since it is a paid version I suggest that you contact them for help. They should be able to tell you how to solve it...or refund your money.

Will do. I'll let you know how it turns out

Skhilled

beast

Got it to working right. Don't know what I did. It works perfect. Ill never use win, defender again. Thanks for the help

Skhilled

No problem...even though I didn't do much. LOL

You've never mentioned why you don't use Defender or what problem(s) you've had with it...

beast

Win10 defender didn't do a good job and I have some very big virus on my PC that win10 defender wouldn't get rid of.  :pissed:   Once I installed Malware bytes premium and got it working, it kill them all the first scan and I'm getting good protection. I love it. I think it is a lot better then AVG or any of the others I have used

Skhilled

Malwarebytes is a good product. But you should know that not all protections can protect against everything. Everyday new viruses, etc. are created and each form of protect will also change. So, for the better and others not. Today one may be better, tomorrow another one may be better. That's just the way it goes.

You may find yourself switching back and forth as time goes on...