Started by beast, January 26, 2012, 07:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

beast

That is neat. I've been so worried over that. Thank you

:happy: :happy:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

beast

Did ya see where I've been playing on the test site? I'm learning, Thanks to you and your board for helping me

:bow: :bow:

Skhilled

You're welcome. There's lots more to come here. ;)

beast

What is   Adk Back To Top    and    Adk Top Karma 1.0  ?

Skhilled

Not sure... ADK are the people who created ADK portal and ADK blog. So, it's one of their mods. Just go to SMF mods and look it up by typing the names in the search.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/

beast

Ok! More trouble. When you and I was messing with the shout box sound the other day on the home site. I though it was working. It is not. What I do have is sound that comes on when ever you change a page. That I don't like at all. I uninstalled shout box sound mod and the sound is still there. I don't know where it is coming from???

:dontknow:

I found it  :groan:

:banghead: :hah:

Skhilled

Sometimes it seems to work while other times it does not.  :dontknow:

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on February 03, 2012, 04:36:38 PM
1.  Download Notepad++ and install it, not Windows Notepad. Never use Windows Notepad or Microsoft Word for editing files (in case you are using it). :)

2.  Extract the files from the Logo Changer.zip file (I think that is the file you are trying to use) into a directory on your hard drive.

3.  Open Notepad++ and open the package-info.xml file from the .zip of Logo Changer. I think it should be:
<install for="2.0 RC5, 2.0.2>

And not:
<install for="2.0 RC5-2.0.2>

4.  You can then edit and resave the file.

5.  You will then need to rezip the file with the new saved file in it OR drop and drag the newly saved file into the logochanger.zip file to update it.

It will then be ready for use. You can try it on your test site.

btw, db collations are now changed for the main site. :)

Ok I sent the file to doc. then I extracted it. Made the changes in notepad++. But! I can get it to 4.  You can then edit and resave the file.

5.  You will then need to rezip the file with the new saved file in it OR drop and drag the newly saved file into the logochanger.zip file to update it.

I know it has to be something simple I'm doing wrong, but I worked with it for hrs yesterday and couldn't find out what.

:banghead:

Skhilled

Copy the newly saved file to the same directory that the zip is in and then drag and drop it into the zip so it will update it.

You can also just select all of the files you extracted including the newly saved file and then add them to a new zip file then install it.

EDIT: You do know how to drag and drop right?

beast

I will work with it today and see what I can do. Thank you

:happy:

Skhilled

You do know how to drag and drop right?

beast

Yes I do. AND! I did it  :happy: Look at the arcade skin on the test site

:happy:

Skhilled

Looks good and no errors in the log for it.  :bow:

Sorry, but I was busy buying a new lens for my camera.  :dancebun:

beast

I don't know what happen. I got a blank page when I go to admin. and games  :groan:  On the home site

:disgust: :banghead: