Small Room Hidden Object

Started by Skhilled, September 15, 2020, 06:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Description: This is a classic point and click hidden object game. You need to find all of the items listed in the picture on the left side of the
screen. Complete the level before time runs out to get bonus points.

Powered by: https://web-develop.ca/index.php?page=arcade_license_BSD2" target="_blank">SMF Arcade 2.6.1-RC7 © 2020
New game to play!

Skhilled

This game does not save scores. The full screen only works from this topic and not in the arcade. I'm using Firefox.

Chen Zhen

i just tested it with Firefox & Chrome with no issue.
It does save score... when the game is over click on the trophy.

Skhilled

Ah! It may be my browser extensions. I'll have to try it later with them off...

Skhilled

Ok, disabled my trackers and won the game and it showed a score but the score is not on the arcade screen anywhere. Also, still not going fullscreen and tried using Chrome and FF.

EDIT: Now I see! It only goes fullscreen for me if I click the "Fullscreen" link in the arcade. It then will also shrink to popup. But when I click the image of the game in the arcade it doesn't work. It still doesn't work using the link in this topic. And it only saves the score if you click the trophy when you win. I was clicking the hamburger which takes you out of it and will not save a score.

Chen Zhen

The game is made to save score when you click the trophy as this is by design.

I tested all the links you mentioned in Firefox & Chrome.
All of them work as expected.
Fullscreen, popup & the arcade itself.
Image or a link they all work.
From the arcade or from this post... they all work.
In the post the image/icon is a popup & the text hyperlink goes to the arcade to play the game.

Reset your Firefox settings to default.
Perhaps you are customizing it so much it does not behave properly anymore (plugin, settings, etc.) ?

Skhilled

Weird, I disabled all extensions then added them one by one to find the culprit. After removing them all the popup changed to fullscreen without a problem. I started added then one by one and after adding all back it still works. Go figure. LOL