Windows 10 Information you should Know

Started by Maxx, February 21, 2015, 09:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Before you try to upgrade or test the Windows 10 preview...Warning!

You need to Do a complete backup and recover disk of your Windows 7 and 8 - 8.1.
this is the only way back at this time!

If your up grading from earlier windows version, please visit the Windows site, you should really go there before doing anything.

If you back up and decide to upgrade to Version 10, then the upgrade will give you the option to keep all you Docs and settings, even the desk top, as is. so read with care during the upgrade process.

You could also install it on a secondary hard drive, like I did, the HDDs are getting cheaper everyday. although I only use Western Digital now days. cost a bit more but good solid units.

I used the Windows 10 for several months and It started lagging, and getting stuck on stupid, several times, It was also collecting many infections  and some I could not find unless I scanned the win 10 drive from my primary drive. Multi tasking works much better on Windows 7 for me!

I noticed today that Windows 7 is asking me to upgrade on shut down, so take care with that, you'll need to UN-check this from you upgrade options, ( Windows upgrade ) and check off those you wish to upgrade! like Win 7 or 8.1, security stuff for example! and driver updates!

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-faq?ocid=client_wu
More details as they come in>>>

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

OK I'm giving the Widow 10 another go! this time I did the update via the windows update system and it activate install and is work great, except for some very minor issue that may or may not be the OS, could be the browser. the FF is up to ver 36 today. so let's see what happens.

I would caution every one though the chrome browser will collect infections just setting there open, and if you down load most anything will hijack your sys. I have no issue with Firefox only IE and the Chrome, and Google spy's on evreyone!

And while I speaking alone the lines of spying. every text message that is done is recorded and stored the house of congress, I meant every single on.

When you are on the www, you are not safe as far as you personal life is concerned, they even track the new cars, every place they go all your habits and where you shop and what ever else you may do, so take care.

I a way you can not blame them, in today's situations of hate and violence!

Stay Good and be good to everyone you meet, when ever possible!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Yeah, if you notice you'll see the same ads across multiple sites targeted toward you...

Thanks for the update.