Game packs missing games

Started by mousEtopher, March 19, 2015, 01:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mousEtopher

Hiya, thanks for making the arcade mod & all the gamepacks available here!

One question -- I downloaded a few of the gamepacks and some of the games seem to be missing from certain packs. For example, pack 15 lists:

Mahjong
Mumu
Newton's Revenge
Pacman
Paul
Project Orion
Quick Shot
R-Shot
Radial Snake

But when I dl & extract the file, all I see is mahjong.swf & mahjong.gif, and that's it. I noticed this for packs 4, 15, and 16 specifically, but didn't check them all to see if more are affected. Any idea what happened? Is it possible to reup them with the missing games, or is there an alternate download location?

Thanks for your help!

Skhilled

Hi mouseEtopher and welcome to Docskillz! :)

I'm on my say to work and not in front of the PC. Thank for letting me know about the gamepacks. I'll check on these when I get home in the morning.

Skhilled

Ah! All of the one that are named starting with "s_gamepackxx.zip". I just checked my hard drive.  :baghead: Thanks for letting me know! I'll get those downloads fixed.

...and, I didn't make the arcade. I just host the arcade and gamepacks here that were on the original SMF Arcade website. This site was used as a backup if the real site was not available. When it died, I decided to still host the files here in case people wanted them.  :cool2:

Skhilled

Please see this topic:

http://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?topic=735.0

The downloads have been fixed. Thanks for letting me know!  :cool2:

mousEtopher

No prob! Thanks for looking into it so quickly! Users over on our forum are now enjoying Pacman and Tetris as we speak. c: The Arcade's a really neat mod and very well implemented, I'm glad that you decided to host & support it here after the main site went belly up. I definitely wasn't having any luck finding compatible games for it from a general search.

Skhilled

You can find more games at these sites:

http://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?topic=704.0

But be warned...not all of those games may submit a score but most should install and run well anyways...