Working On A New and Updated Arcade Version

Started by Skhilled, February 26, 2017, 09:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

We've been testing it for a few days now and will let you all know when it is complete. Time frame for this...none. But bugs are being squashed and squished as we speak. We have big boots! :hah:

aura

this is such exciting news for forum owners and their members...  :congrats:

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

We found there were issues cause of the last two SMF upgrades. Actually, there were bugs cause by both of the last upgrades for various mods. :P

nend

Skhilled

V3arcade, IBP, and php as well as the old smf arcade games.

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

MULITRI

Hello, I'm new here but i'm really interested in the Arcade, so i will be awaiting for your updates, and i hope i can get games then, because actualy i can't, i'm not allowed.

Thanks for your great job.

Skhilled

You can access the downloads now. I had problems with spammers and troublemakers so I disabled some things for newly registered users until I see they aren't spammers.

MULITRI

Ah ok, Thanks Skhilled, i thought it was needed a minimum rank to access it.

I will install for now the available arcade version with some games until the new arcade is made public.

Thanks a lot.

Skhilled

Yes, newly registered users can't do much until I see they aren't just bots, etc. then I manually change the membergroup to DS User which will allow you access to most things including the Chat. If you can't access the downloads or chat just let me know.