Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Started by beast, December 27, 2019, 09:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beast

I got this about a week or so ago and I got a new PC mean time and I still get this when I try and get on Ron's forum

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to coffeetimeunlimited.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website's administrator about the problem.

Learn more...

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

It's not the PC that's the problem. Try these things:

1.  Clear your browser's cache and cookie.

2.  When you do see that screen, you should see two buttons at the bottom of that message. Click the one that says something about Go ahead I understand the risks.

And all should be good. I was just there and didn't see that message. What browser are you using?

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on December 27, 2019, 10:24:51 PM
It's not the PC that's the problem. Try these things:

1.  Clear your browser's cache and cookie.

2.  When you do see that screen, you should see two buttons at the bottom of that message. Click the one that says something about Go ahead I understand the risks.

And all should be good. I was just there and didn't see that message. What browser are you using?

I am using FF. I have tried others also, and still get the same warning. His site is the only place I am getting it. Let him know, maybe he did some thing that barred me. LOL

Skhilled

You could've PM'd him from here...oldcrow

Skhilled

Btw, try this instead: https://seniorforums.ca

Coffeetime now redirects to that. The redirection may be the problem.

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on December 30, 2019, 05:43:15 PM
Btw, try this instead: https://seniorforums.ca

Coffeetime now redirects to that. The redirection may be the problem.

It works. Thank You

Skhilled