SMF 2.0.10/1.1.21 Released

Started by Skhilled, April 25, 2015, 05:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

This is for bug fixes not security fixes therefore you do not NEED to upgrade immediately. You can read about it here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=535828.0

Maxx

Thanks Steve.. gonna give it some time to get sorted out!

Regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Yeah, lately they've been uploading botched files then fix them. :p If you read the topic or any of the other topics you'll see what I mean.

Maxx

Yes I did that's why! :)

I'll be look out! I helping some one over there, but not in pub.. they like me there!

Thanks Bro!

regards,
maxx

Skhilled

I'm working on E-arcade right now on it to see if it works.

Ken.

Think I'll hold off for a few days to see how it shakes out.  :cool2:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Skhilled

So, I've install it on a fresh test site and upgraded another test site from 2.0.9 and no problems detected yet.

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on April 25, 2015, 03:42:22 PM
So, I've install it on a fresh test site and upgraded another test site from 2.0.9 and no problems detected yet.

Good deal, maybe I should try it on my test site. :)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

You should know that it disabled E-arcade and I had to reinstall it. E-Arcade was already installed on the test site before upgrading to SMF 2.0.10. I just reinstalled it and it worked the same as the previous version. This may not happen with all mods tho...

beast

Is mine ready for SMF 2.0.10 and 1.1.21 have been released. on April 24, 2015, 10:09:00 AM  ?

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

Yes, everyone's forum is ready. If you've got a lot of mods, especially older/outdated mods then you may have to remove them first and add them after you upgrade.

Ronald

I upgraded my boards OK. I did have a problem with Tapatalk there upgrade caused major amount of errors..

Skhilled

A lot of people have been having issues with that for awhile now. I had it installed here but uninstalled it because I couldn't get it to act right at times.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 15, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
A lot of people have been having issues with that for awhile now. I had it installed here but uninstalled it because I couldn't get it to act right at times.

On the last upgrade on maybe two weeks ago, there were errors, we posted on support no answer, so some guy did a little code edit and we did the code edit in the database and no more errors now..