Main Menu

ASUS Memo Pad 7

Started by Skhilled, August 24, 2014, 05:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Got a new tab Thursday!

ASUS Memo Pad 7

So far, I love it! It works well and I could install all of the free and paid apps I've already downloaded to my old tab from the Google Play Store!!!  :laugh:

I got the candy apple red one and got a black leather case very similar to the one for the Samsung. However, I will be getting a red case to match it later. More topics to follow...

Maxx

Yes I was reading about this unit, very nice deal Bro, quad core CPU, DDR3, 1GB, 16GB storage and close to 300 bucks in soft and apps.

But too late for me I already got the Nokia windows phone. But I only use mobile stuff for test the Themes and stuff, so it should do.

I had a earlier model of ASUS TAb and at that time it was very nice but limited. I don't believe you beat the deal you got though, very nice!

Enjoy!
Maxx

Skhilled

Thanks, and you just reminded me to check out the deal on the apps! LOL I forgot all about that...

Maxx

Say Doc hows that new toy, U gonna post a review soon? My main PC is most all ASUS Built by me and It kick Butt!

using a Quad Core AMD, and I like better that the Quad Intel I built. it hangs up allot. but the board GigaByte, they use to be cool but this one not so much, either that or the CPU, have not time to check into it yet the Intel build that is. I bought a bigger Pwr. supply for it , but it fail after ten minutes of use got find time to send it back..

My Windoz * phone still working great though and ..

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Speaking of reviews, I've never sent in my review of it and the others things I bought to amazon.com. LOL

So, far i've had no issues with it. You can natively run apps from the sd card unless they are coded to do that. That is my only issue so far but not a big one. Everything else works s expected. :)

Maxx

I never give reviews where I buy, they start send all kinds of merchants to you, I know use a trash email, but they still ask too many questions. If I review, I do it at my sites. I send Peeps to all the places I buy, and like, and if find a good deal, I post that also, you know I work for free and have no ads, just like help them to save money and learn at the same time..as with the eyephones and stuff Gali-- they are going to be selling them cheaper all the time, if people just care wait a few. Unlock phones are coming to light and no more jailed phones in the future! and that's real cool!
And most should hold off buying until there here what others say! Bad news travels fast my friend! as I'm sure you know!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Reputable online shops do not do that like Amazon.com, where I buy most of my things. The reviews there are from real customers and it helps you make good choices for your purchases. Giving reviews yourself in turn will help others to make good choices for their purchases too.

I've always made my purchaes based on the reviews of others as well as going to a store and seeing the product for myself.

Maxx

Yes, I Buy after I review what's said on several sites, then shop for the best price ans shipping cost combined, if free and the price is good all the better. First I make up my mine on what I want, by comparing what I know with the specs, it offers, then what others say then the price place.... But if you buy Via PayPal, they will fraud protect you up to 500 bucks... But consumer br ware to read every thing carefully, at time it hard to tell if it refurbished, mail in rebate, and or from other merchant, so you'll know where to go if it comes bad!

Even Wal M is and many others are tied with many merchants, that may charge you extra for the shipping, and the free shipping on some items may not apply. so one must do their home work and think before feeding the pig! so to speak! BTBH I have purchased many things that were refurbished and they turned out to great item and sometimes even new in the original packing, but some were not so lucky!
And some items maybe on special because they can not sell them...or not too popular!

Just general statement!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I tend to do the same but usually end up buying from amazon.com or walmart.com because of their good warranties, return policies and customer reviews. Let's face it, sometimes you get a lemon. But how they handle the problem is what's important. ;)

For places that have a real store and online shopping like Walmart or Best Buy, they do offer free shipping to the store of your choosing...some may not. You can then go to the store and pick it up without any shipping fees!

So, yes, do your homework first for cost and shipping fees. For refurbrished items most reputable online sellers will state if it is. Amazon and Walmart do this for all of their products. But like you said, there is nothing wrong with refurbrished products! However, they come with a scratch or 2 or some other very minor defect and should state what issues they have. They may also have a warranty that does not have the same term length as a brand new item like maybe one year instead of 3 years for a brand new item. Always read the fine print!!!

Maxx

Yes I use Walmart and Amazon allot, after I check the reviews at Newegg other sites, and sometimes, the manufacture for specs only! and walmart is cool, because if you are in market for Widescreen and some PC stuff you can compare in real life, what they look like side by side, except when they state online only! ) This to me means they possibly get the item from some place else, and sometime they note the retailer!

regards,
Maxx