Arcade, permissions to play

Started by MULITRI, May 10, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MULITRI

Hello,

As i said time ago, i have installed the Arcade available to download here, as my spare time is limited, until now i didn't found this problem, if it's really a problem.

I've tried to set permissions to play, based in daily forum posts, but i've tried with all kind of combinations with permission mode, and players can play when they have not posted messages the last 24 hours.

However, it i set permission for total post count, it works, but IMO and in my case is useless because i can deny access to the Arcade to lowest Posting Group/s and done.

My question is if it's not working the restriction for those nos posting in the last 24 hours, or if there is an exact combination i could have missed (i don't think so lol)

Thanks and Great Job with the Arcade

Skhilled

Sorry, I didn't answer sooner. There are server issues here. :P

We are looking into it and will see what we can do. If there is a bug we will fix it in the next release we are working on. :)

EDIT: I was just thinking of this... Do you have "Enable permissions for post count based groups" enabled in your admin for SMF settings, not arcade settings? I'm thinking the arcade settings may only work for post count based membergroups. Go to Admin -> Members -> Settings.

Ken.

... me had to squint a little to read that last bit.

Quote from: Skhilled on May 12, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

EDIT: I was just thinking of this... Do you have "Enable permissions for post count based groups" enabled in your admin for SMF settings, not arcade settings? I'm thinking the arcade settings may only work for post count based membergroups. Go to Admin -> Members -> Settings.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

That's weird. That wasn't there when I posted it and I've seen that before...

Anyhow, do you have the same permissions for an individual game?

MULITRI

I'm late replying as well lol

I don't understand "individual permissions per game", i didn't see anything related with permissions into the manage game page.

Maybe i'm lost so many days out of play lol

Skhilled

Can I take a look at your arcade? You can send me a PM if you'd like.