Widows !0 and other flavors

Started by Maxx, September 22, 2015, 09:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I have been beta testing and Insider update testing for a while now and, the only thing I say is I like it and all test show it's faster the version 8+ and the security of your personal info can or is up to you!
that said...they are no worst that any other software flowing through the air ways1 You always need to take caution and necessary steps with all software. and if you are real concern, you should never use a smart phone or any other such phones. The hall of Congress has every test message ever sent on record. not to mention they can be hacked to take control over your voice and video, and track you where ever you go even if turned off.

As far as it's functionality goes I liking it the more I use it and has regular security bug , updates ( daily in fact)
for office, drivers, alerts me when any main software updates are available.
! I have no issue with the controls and finding what I need to use, all my drivers and software work great with it.

Now Don't even get me started on social network sites and free ware...

I also check Widows 10 on a regular basis with other anti viral and spyware and ugly bugs and so far the windows defender is doing and great job :

Note the on windows 10 first this is to check all privacy setting in the settings area, ver simple to set them all, and I have tuts at many site on this and other Windows 10 How To.. tuts!

latest win 10 insider version, is now at 10547 > yesterday
Regards,
Maxx

Skhilled