Mid-Atlantic Air Museum 2015

Started by Skhilled, June 06, 2015, 05:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

In case you all were wondering were I was today... I was with my grandfather at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum World War II Weekend. This was the 25th anniversary and my 2nd time going. My grandfather is one of the WWII Vets that speak there.

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

I have a lot of pics but it will take a bit of time to process them all. Actually, I have some from last year that I didn't process yet!  :baghead:

Ken.

Sounds like a great day Steve.   :happy:

Tell your Grandpa that we love him for his service, especially so because he was in the Big War... one of my uncles was also in WW II and he was my Hero. 
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

I will. :)

He gave me a booklet about the segregation of the troops, etc. that they had there. I asked for a few more copies but haven't read it yet. They never had things like that there until he started going and talking about it.

Ken.

I would love to have a copy of that booklet if you get any extras.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

He said he'll check tomorrow when he goes back. I won't be going because it is an all day thing and I have to work tomorrow night. So, either tomorrow or Monday I'll let you know what happens.

Ken.