Maj. Gen. Linda L. Singh

Started by Skhilled, July 04, 2015, 10:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Maj. Gen. Linda L. Singh is my cousin.  :cool2:

Soon after she returned from Afghanistan, Singh was promoted to brigadier general and named commander of the Maryland Army National Guard.
In December, then-Gov.-elect Larry Hogan announced that she would be Maryland's next adjutant general. That puts her in command of both the Army and the Air National Guard.

You can read more about here here:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-general-singh-profile-20150226-story.html#page=2

Maxx

Good Deal Bro, and best all best to her!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Maxx

Yes I do not have and idea how many medals She has, but there should be a special one for what she had to go through and accomplish to get their my Brother very good for Her!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I'm not sure but I'll try to find out.

Maxx

No need to check Steve I'm most certain She has many, Just thinking how hard it most have been for Her, I'm well aware there are many Black Women, that made the grade in life, but it was not easy, and should have been years ago :) for many!

regards,
Maxx

Ken.

She has had a very impressive career to be sure.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Actually, I hadn't thought about how many medals/ribbons she and am now interested in finding out. I haven't met her yet so it may be awhile before I find out. But I'm sure I can call a cousin and find out.