Insten Black 2.4GHz Cordless Wireless Optical Computer Mouse

Started by Maxx, June 17, 2015, 12:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Insten Black 2.4GHz Cordless Wireless Optical Computer Mouse atr $9.00 bucks

Mine is one way 4 star rated walmart on/off switch goes to bed fast and I have plenty rechargeable AAA! :)

• Wireless Optical Mouse, Black
  • Quantity: 1
  • Enjoy gliding across your desk without having to use a mouse pad with this wireless optical mouse
  • It can be used on almost any surface because it uses sensors to record the movement optically
  • Plug-and play
  • Comfort grip
  • Many dormant class control and more power-saving hibernation
  • Features:
  • 2.4GHz wireless transmission
  • Up to 10 meters of operating distance
  • Built-In mouse memory, no recording is needed after battery replacement
  • With 6 Keys, including Scroll Wheel, Page Forward and Page Backward buttons for easy Internet Surfing
  • 800/1600dpi, cursor speed adjustable
  • Low power consumption
  • Low voltage alarm function
  • Color: Black
  • Mouse size: 100x 65 x 35mm
  • USB receiver size: 18 x 14 x 5mm ( low Profile )
  • Mouse weight: 64g
  • Power: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
  • To install the wireless mouse: While the mouse is turned off, connect the USB receiver into the computer, then turn on the mouse
Just a note that I find they good cheap ones last just as long as the way high priced units and even HP, MS or what ever!
regards,
Maxx

Ken.

I'll need to keep that in mind Maxx... just picked up a Logitech for about twice that much for WallyWorld.
They keep dying on me after a year or so.  :groan:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Maxx

Yeah Be also, that's why I buy cheap those type things. Not mention I like using a wireless with Dell Laptop :)

I think I may get another if turns out good! :)

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I've used Logitech for about 20 years now. Never had a problem except when they get dirty. But I've seen reviews of others having problems.

I was looking at other brands of mice on Amazon recently. I'll get a new mouse and keyboard sooner or later.

Maxx

This is a post just to let some know that they can save money, I have and use many Logitech products and like them! Not meant to take anything away from them.. Just a general post! I'm typing this post with their Key board. :)

Always good to have spares. though I have had many Mice and they do fail me, I put them through the test :)

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

The next mouse and keyboard ones I get will probably not be logitech. Not sure which brand yet...

Maxx

About this item

The Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 with USB Nano Wireless Receiver will give you the reliability of a cord but with wireless convenience you can count on. The mouse provides data transmission response that is virtually identical to a hard-wired mouse. This computer wireless mouse features a tiny nano receiver that provides immediate response and is small enough that you can simply leave in your USB port if you wish. The performance of this mouse is an excellent example of Logitech quality and performance, giving you the stability and durability you want in your computer accessories. This black wireless mouse has a comfortable, contoured shape that will keep your hand happy and relaxed while you work. It is compatible with the major operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later and Linux kernel 2.6+. The Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 with USB Nano Wireless Receiver comes with a 3 year, limited hardware manufacturer's warranty.

Logitech Wireless Mouse:

•Reliability of a cord
•Wireless convenience you can count on
•Computer wireless mouse offers fast data transmission
•No software, no hassles
•Tiny nano receiver works right away and is small enough to leave in your USB port
•1 year battery life without changes
•Lasting Logitech quality and performance
•Comfortable, contoured shape
•Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Linux kernel 2.6+
•Hand activated for battery conservation

Note low profile USB receiver

Wal Mart 17+ bucks

regards

Maxx

Now that looks good enough to eat :) JK!

But I like wireless don't game much... sure looks solid and nice though :) and should go well with your Hot rod PC your building!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Yeah, that's the only downside but I do have a desktop and not a PC so I guess it doesn't make much of a difference, really. If I had a laptop or was using it for the Smart TV then it would really matter if it was wireless or not. But I'm still looking...

Ken.

Alienware products have always been on my wish list.  :hah:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Alienware has some really nice but expensive things. But since Dell now owns them they are a bit cheaper and still let them do their own things separately from Dell products. They are now sold on the Dell website too.

Maxx

well my Insten Black 2.4GHz mouse just got here , put in to of my rechargeable batteries and, it works like a charm. has page forward and back buttons,  I got 2 pads to go with it and they are very nice, and my favorite color Dark Gray :) thought I was gonna say Black! JK!~ works real nice!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Maxx

Yes and it shuts down as soon as it stops moving and lol no tail! :)

regards,
Maxx