v3 Arcade

Started by Eyecu, November 26, 2017, 02:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyecu

Noticed in the downloads section there in the special downloads there are a couple packs for v3 arcade. will these work with chen's rc5 version?

Also just a note for the v3 downloads v3 arcade part 1 and 2 are not found 404 error when trying to download them.

Thanks

Skhilled

Yes, all games here will work with the arcade. I'll check and see what's going on with the downloads. I may have forgotten to add them again after I had changed servers.

I'm uploading them now but they are over 300MB in size each and will take awhile.

Eyecu

Awesome Skhilled. Nice to see a site that responds so quickly to things. I've seen sites with broken stuff for months. I feel your pain with server changes, I'll be upgrading my own server from debian wheezy to stretch in the near future. Not looking forward to it lol.

Skhilled

When I'm here I respond quickly. LOL I'm only here in the mornings during the week cause I work 3rd shift. But I might be online anytime of the day or night over the weekend.

Underdog/Chen Zhen, is the coder for the arcade but is on Hiatus atm and I'm not sure when he'll get back to working on the latest version of the arcade. But I'll make a post about it when he does. There's a number of people who are waiting for it.

This site is using shared hosting but eventually I'll move it to one of my VPS servers. They both use CentOS.

Eyecu

Nice, CentOS is good i just can't get use to yum and the package names for it lol i know debian and how they do the packages so that's what i stick with. Both are great though. I'll definitely be more active here as it's a great site, not just for the arcade support.

On a side note all the zip files inside 350v3arcadegames.rar seem to be password protected, i wanted to go through them all to see what ones to install but couldn't use winrar to extract it cause of the passwords.

Skhilled

Hmmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I got them from a friend and will contact him about it. I've never installed them myself cause I have tons of games that aren't in the downloads. I actually haven't played in the arcade a lot lately. Been playing with PC games.

Eyecu

Same here, it's not even my community I'm setting all this up for lol. Just one of the chat rooms communities I help with I'm more of console/pc gamer myself i don't even play the games on FB lmfao. Great work on the site dude. I've been reading through a lot of the different forums :D

Skhilled

Me too. Been a console game since my teens and a PC gamer for about 30 years. I'm 55 years old. LOL I don't even use FB or TW unless it's to reach out to family. Too much crap and they data mine they hell out of you.

Thanks for the compliment. I really need to upgrade this site but am usually too busy helping others with their sites and various projects like beta testing software to keep up with this one. LOL

Skhilled

V3games1.zip has finished uploading. Btw, there is a part 3 that I've neglected to upload to the downloads.

For the 350 games file. I can repackage them and upload them later to not include the password...stay tuned.

Skhilled

Part 3 has been uploaded. I'll upload the other 2 later...