Anti-Mask Protests Featuring Some Of America's Greatest Idiots

Started by Skhilled, September 19, 2020, 11:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrubmeister

You can't fix stupid.

Do the best you can to protect yourself for now. There will be a vaccine eventually.

Skhilled

Quote from: Scrubmeister on September 20, 2020, 08:50:43 AM
You can't fix stupid.
You've got that right. And one of my fav sayings! LMAO Well...actually you can. But they are usually too stupid to try it.

Quote from: Scrubmeister on September 20, 2020, 08:50:43 AM
Do the best you can to protect yourself for now. There will be a vaccine eventually.
Let's hope and pray there will be a vaccine for it. It does seem to keep mutating.

Ronald

I believe most anti mask anti virus people are Trump supporters.

When I head out I avoid people, one or two I'll talk to. I belong to a steam engine museum we had a display a couple of weeks ago, I avoided it because of the crowd.

I go into a grocery store, I wear a mask and get my food products quickly and get out. I use to take my time and read the labels, not now. The food products and risen by about 4% in cost now, cost me almost 100 dollars extra now for what I use to get.

I have and use hand sanitizers all the time, I wash my hands quite often now.

Last night my neighbour must have had a heart attach, because the rescue squad appeared at 11 pm, one big fire truck, one recuse squad truck, one command rescue truck with the paramedics in, they went into the house with all the hazmat suits on. Then the ambulance came, they also have the hazmat suits on.
The fire truck had about 8 guys all wandering around in there fire suits, and not one wore a mask, but they did at the end before they left sanitize there hands.

Skhilled

Quote from: Oldcrow on October 08, 2020, 09:35:15 AM
I believe most anti mask anti virus people are Trump supporters.

Obviously, as well as bleach drinkers! LMAO A lot of good that did him... He's lucky he didn't die from it. I know a lot of people who wish he did. I'd rather beat him in the elections instead or him taking an easy way out...