Calling All Arcade Players!

Started by Skhilled, February 28, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Underdog is working on an updated version of the arcade. We need people to help test it and give their feedback and report any problems they may have. If you wish to help just respond to this topic.

Thanks!  :cool2:

beast

Thanks [you] for reading my post

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Steve

I'd be happy to help out if you like. I'm a support team member at the SMF support board if that helps at all. My name is Steve there, which I guess I should have tried to sign up with here (I don't suppose an admin would change that for me since it's available?).

Skhilled

Hi Vyper and welcome to Docskillz! I do remember reading some of your posts are SMF.

I guess I should have added in the first post that all you have to do is read the topics so you know what's going on, play the games, and post anything that doesn't work right or you think should be changed, etc.

Now, about the name change. I can change it for you.  However, it will confuse the hell out of everyone cause my name's Steve too and more people call me that here than Skhilled. LMAO

I stopped users from changing their names cause years ago spammers and troublemakers would do it over and over to try to confuse the staff. I just got to be too much trouble to keep up so I disabled it. Now users can just request it. I also upgraded your membergroup so you won't have to go through the usual anti-spam things I put in place.

Done and PM sent...

MULITRI

Hello,

I know i'm new here, but i would love to test the new Arcade if there is still a free place for it.

btw... Hello Steve, nice to see you here, you're a trusted helper.

Skhilled

I've already sent you a PM with details. ;)

Steve

Thanks MULITRI. Nice to see you here too. :)

And Skhilled, if it's going to confuse people, by all means, change it back to Vyper. I've been going around the net as that for ages anyway. :D

Skhilled

It's not a problem. I was just joking. ;)

aura

If i can help out in any way yell out, im happy to help,  even if its just someone to use the pom poms and cheer on lol

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

aura

chuckles oohhh i would love to tease you with them ...

Siggy and Mega by me

davejo

Rooms are available at the local Holiday Inn  :rofl1:

Skhilled

nend