Download error.

Started by Ken., January 12, 2015, 07:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

When trying to download I get an error page.   ???

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to view the Downloads
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

That's because you didn't say, "Please".  :hah:

It looks like it automatically enabled it for all default SMF membergroups but I negleted to set it for the custom groups like yours. You should be able to access it now.

Ken.

:groan:
Please.
Pretty please.
Pretty Please with Sugar on it.

tks Steve.  :happy:

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Ken.

BTW... maybe it just me not seeing, but where are the gamepack's?
(the links are not working for me.)

Skhilled

You mean the links in the forum? That was for TP downloads. ...and me forgot to add the gamepacks!  :whistle:

Ken.

Skhilled

And you should already have them all after all of these years!  :hah:

Ken.

virusownz

I am also not allowed to view the downloads...  not sure what is going on, there is no indication of a reason why that error shows up.

Thanks,

Chad

Skhilled

Hi Chad and welcome to Docskillz!

I have the downloads set to specific membergroups. This was done cause I was having problems with a user. I've changed your membergroup so you should now be able to see the downloads. :)

Eyecu

Count me in as not being able to view downloads. :(

Skhilled

Hi Eyecu and welcome to Docskillz!

I've changed your membergroup and you should be able to see it now. :)

Eyecu

Thanks for the welcome Skhilled. Also thanks for giving me access. Appreciated.

Skhilled