Request an arcade game

Started by KnightRaider, May 03, 2012, 09:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightRaider

Hello there, Deezel pointed me to this place and I was wondering if you guys have any Mario and Sonic flash games I could add to my arcade.

Rush from PM.

Skhilled

Hi Rush and welcome aboard. The only games here are the original smf arcade game packs.

For other games go to these places:

http://askusaquestion.net

http://ibpdownloads.com

You'll find tons of games at those places.

KnightRaider

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I will check that out :). Also nice to know a fellow PM member here ;).

Skhilled

Les is an admin here too. We've been friends for a long time. ;)

I only have the gamepacks here cause i was the head admin for smf arcade and kept the arcade files and games in case the arcade site went down for any reason. Users can still come here and download the arcade and games. Too many others host the other kinds of games it it would be too much for me to keep up with.

KnightRaider

I can't seem to be able to register in askusaquestion.net

Skhilled

Oh yeah, Underdog has a thing about spammers. Give me a sec and I'll let you in. I'm an admin there too. ;)

Make sure you answer the questions. It will put you in "Awaiting approval" and I'll let you in.

KnightRaider

Skhilled

He changed the theme to a dark one and it's hard to see. :P If you can't see it let me know and I'll change it so you can see then change it back.

KnightRaider

It doesn't like my password? I use both digits and letters.

Skhilled

Are you sure you completed the registration? I don't see you yet.

Check your email first.

KnightRaider

Didn't you read before it doesn't like my password??? Not being rude here. Could you log me in as Rush please? and give me my password through e-mail?

Skhilled

Ah! sorry. I missed that so some reason. One sec...

Skhilled

Change the password after you've confirmed and login.

KnightRaider

KnightRaider

By the way it still won't let me change my pass even though I use both what it recommends???