Is this normal on a site? I have never got that many before

152 Guests, 1 User (3 Spiders)
Users active in past 120 minutes:
beast, Google (AdSense), Baidu (2)
[Administrator]  [Arcade Admin]  [Global Moderator]

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

No, but it may depend on how your site is setup. Maybe they see something that may help them get into your site. Remember, you did change your email address for your site. All of the spammers/bots that detected the only email that was connected to this site can see the change.

Also, did you see the following...it may also have something to do with it:

https://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?topic=1559.0

beast

Quote from: Skhilled on August 14, 2019, 11:10:48 AM
No, but it may depend on how your site is setup. Maybe they see something that may help them get into your site. Remember, you did change your email address for your site. All of the spammers/bots that detected the only email that was connected to this site can see the change.

Also, did you see the following...it may also have something to do with it:

https://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?topic=1559.0

I read that this morning, and did as you said, and it told me I was all up to date as of yesterday

Skhilled

beast

Here is what I have today

160 Guests, 1 User (3 Spiders)
Users active in past 120 minutes:
beast, Baidu (3)
[Administrator]  [Arcade Admin]  [Global Moderator]

If they are guest, what can they do?

Skhilled

Guests are users, bots, search engines, etc. that are not logged in but viewing the forum. They can't do anything but view the forum...unless they are hackers and you have not secured your site properly. But mostly, they can't do anything but try to view the information on your site.

The ones with a capitol first letter like "Baidu" (Chinese search engine) are usually search engines looking for information to add to their search listings. But, there are good and bad bots. Just because you see "Google" doesn't mean it is the real Google searching your site. This is something hackers do.

Users, good bots and good search engines help because users may pass the info they find to others. Hopefully, they will like what they see and will say good things about the site. Search engines will add the links and other info they find on your site to their search engines. Depending on how your site is ranked, this will help people find things when they do a search and may help them to find your site via their search.