Free Portable UBS Software

Started by Skhilled, August 23, 2009, 10:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

PortableApps.com Suiteā„¢ is a complete collection of portable apps including a web browser, email client, office suite, calendar/scheduler, instant messaging client, antivirus, audio player, sudoku game, password manager, PDF reader, minesweeper clone, backup utility and integrated menu, all preconfigured to work portably. Just drop it on your portable device and you're ready to go.

Best of all, they are free apps!

Just go to portableapps.com start downloading!

Ken.

PortableApps came as part of the programing on my 2GB SanDisk Cruzer and I've used it to good effect for some time now. When accessing the net from a computer other than your own it's a great tool, acting almost like a 'PC on a stick', giving you the ability to surf the net, do files and downloads without ever leaving anything on the host PC.

There is a really long list of free apps that can be added to PortableApps and the ones that I've used so far all work great.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

I've been using them so some time also and have 2 of the same kind of USB sticks as you. LOL

I just thought I'd post it for those who don't have it.

saffz