Shout Box is P_ssed at me

Started by Ronald, September 24, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

I tried 3 or 4 time to shout and it spins then drops my message.. Gusee it doesn't like me..

Good luck James on the eye surgery.. The best to you buddy..

Maxx

Same here had to refresh the page, if I remember right this had happen before here?
So if it does not refresh it's self, do you shout then refresh the page! Afew few months back my wife had Laser surgery in booth eyes one at a time and it when well, eye like new! they are getting better at this all the time! but you must follow the instruction to the letter they give you and the drops are very expensive, so please ask the doc for sample if they have ! even with insurance they are very costly and can not waste a drop :)

regards,
Maxx

Ronald

Thanks Maxx..

My wife had laser years ago probably 15 years at least.. It did work, but bright light make the eye go blank for some reason..

Skhilled

Not sure why it works sometimes and other times it does not. However, it does seem to be working for me, atm.

I will probably be switching back to TP in the near future. But right now, I'm sitting with my right foot propped up. BP meds weakened my right ankle to the point I can't walk on it. So, I'll be sitting with it up for the rest of the weekend. :P

Maxx

Yes take care and TP has released the TP 1.1 now should be even better.

And @ Oldcrow, they have prescription tented glasses that seem to help with the issue your wife maybe having.
hope something helps her out. My MOM had hear one eye done a long time back and it made her worst. But they have progressed allot sense then :)

regards,
Maxx

Ronald

Quote from: Maxx on September 24, 2015, 09:23:14 PM
Yes take care and TP has released the TP 1.1 now should be even better.

And @ Oldcrow, they have prescription tented glasses that seem to help with the issue your wife maybe having.
hope something helps her out. My MOM had hear one eye done a long time back and it made her worst. But they have progressed allot sense then :)

regards,
Maxx

Maxx she has had tinted glasses for ages.. Her son is an  optometrist, so we are fortunate to get good care and glasses..

Maxx

Good deal Bro! and some of my meds cause the same issues with light, among serious other stuff .

regards,
Maxx

Ronald

Quote from: Maxx on September 25, 2015, 08:55:24 AM
Good deal Bro! and some of my meds cause the same issues with light, among serious other stuff .

regards,
Maxx

Med.'s man don't mention them, she takes 10 in the morning and 9 at night.. I often tell her she takes to many and do we need all these..

Me I take 4..

Ronald

Tried 2 times in the SB spins for about 3 second then nothing,. Oh well it don't like me anymore..Do I dare venture over to LGF don't think so, might get assassinated..

Skhilled

LOL, I see it on there now, Ron. Try refreshing your browser's cache and see if that helps.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on September 25, 2015, 11:00:43 AM
LOL, I see it on there now, Ron. Try refreshing your browser's cache and see if that helps.

Yep! Will clear all the crap out later today..

Maxx

I cleaned out all cache and stray file over 500mgs with cleaner and still had the issue and the shout shows up have time seems 1/half hour or more,  ... Steve did flush out all the old shouts? I do mind all the time. but never have this issue with TP and Ezportal and have not used SP except for testing!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I just pruned a lot of the old shouts...were 1000 of them. Let's see if that helps.

Also emptied the smf cache...

Maxx

Ronald

See all Steves fault,, likes me now..

Thanks for fixing the SB..