Officially Old!

Started by Skhilled, August 26, 2015, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Yeah, meds scare me with all of the side effects they have today. But if you need them you're trapped.  ???

You just have to deal with it.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on August 27, 2015, 11:01:06 AM
Yeah, meds scare me with all of the side effects they have today. But if you need them you're trapped.  ???

You just have to deal with it.

You can always look to  alternative medications.. like herbs and erbs and other products..

Skhilled

I've thought about that as well. I'll see how this goes first before making a decision about that.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on August 28, 2015, 07:48:50 AM
I've thought about that as well. I'll see how this goes first before making a decision about that.

My daughter in law has RA very bad, was told about thirty years ago she would never get by in life, with a normal life..

Doctor had her on all kinds of RA medications.. Being the scrapper she is, she read up on RA, learned all she could, then she took herself off all medications and starting using a product called Shaklee, she has been on this product ever since, but she still see's her Doctor, she say's he is amazed with the results..

She has her mom using this product..

Myself I don't really believe in stuff like this..I think the benefits are minimal..