Steve's Rig 2015

Started by Skhilled, March 01, 2015, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

Looks like a good software for your Nikon... my Canon has a similar app called ImageBrowser EX that is very good.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Quote from: Ken. on April 01, 2015, 03:38:46 PM
Quote from: Skhilled on April 01, 2015, 09:09:58 AM
Got just about everything installed I need...

Errr... how can we tell with no pictures???  :hah:

I have off Sunday night so I've got an extra day with nothing to do all weekend except cook Easter dinner. And I'm starting that now! LMAO I'll try out the new Nikon software later today. :)

Skhilled

Maxx

Sounds good the MOVs react in 1/10000's of second to kill/suppress out the 10 to 100's of thousands on RMS Volts of noise caused by lighting transmitted though high power lines during a storm.

The power lines act like Long wire Antennas use the HF transmission! I don't think there is anything to date that is faster than Metal Oxide Varisters. I use to install commercial grade 3 phase units on the Power li8nes going into factories. and labs like the solar Observatories  to protect the complete buildings wiring. FM radio station on top of High Mountains hit the antennas daily.

They take the noise straight to ground

Good stuff! smart move!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I like that the top row of plugs are always on and the bottom are controlled by the master. If the master is off or unplugged that row of plugs will not turn on.

Speaking of lightning, I'd love to get some pics of some. Hopefully, this year I will. :)

Skhilled

Pics are being processed...as soon as I get used to the new software. It's different now...seems not as user-friendly. Or maybe just not what I'm used to...

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on April 05, 2015, 09:50:52 AM
Or maybe just not what I'm used to...

:groan: any excuse is better than none.

j/k... can't wait.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

LOL! It's just that for Vista they had separate programs for transferring the photos from the camera as well as editing, etc. Now, it's all in one program and works differently. I had a big problem with batch processing the photos. But I've finally got it sorted...after creating way too many extra copies! LMAO

I didn't actually take any photos of me putting it together cause it would have taken too long and I wanted it put together ASAP. I did take photos of each component separately.

Skhilled

Skhilled

Skhilled

Skhilled

Skhilled

Skhilled

Skhilled