What Made You Laugh Today!

Started by Ken., October 16, 2015, 05:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

Keep it going... here's my first.  :hah:

I was wondering why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

LOL, haven't heard that one of awhile!

Ken.

A man seating on a window seat discovered two engines on fire. He began to holler, two engines on fire! Two engines on fire! The passengers began to panic. Suddenly the pilot ran from the cockpit with a parachute on his back.
"Don't worry"! He yelled. I'm going for help!

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

LOL! That is a good one! I'll remember to take a parachute if I ever get on a plane!  :ohmy2:

Ken.

Tom was at the hospital visiting with his best friend Larry who was dying. Tom asked, "If there is baseball in heaven will you come back and tell me?" Larry nodded yes just as he passed away.

That night while Tom was sleeping, he heard Larry's voice in a dream, "Tom..." "Larry! What is it?!" asked Tom. "I have good news and bad news from heaven." "What's the good news?" "There is baseball in heaven after all, but the bad news is you're pitching on Tuesday."

Skhilled

ruskin

Judy

Ken.

Skhilled

Skhilled

Fitness ad...

Ken.

Ken.

How much would you pay for such a litre of organic milk?

Skhilled

Looks like Moo-moo is checking out her goods! LOL

Ken.

Skhilled