Elements issue

Started by aura, March 31, 2015, 12:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura

Hi Skhilled

Looks sheepish and naughty.... hhhmmm

the story is .... i thought i would remove the rest of the arcade etc in the cpanel... all was going well but somehow i seem to have deleted how to get into admin on the forum, if i click the admin button i get this message.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/elements/public_html/Sources/Subs-Admin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/elements/public_html/Sources/Admin.php on line 554

I know your busy with your computer at the moment but if you have any suggestions ......

hugs thanks in advance

aura

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

"require_once()" means that a piece of code is missing or was moved. So, something was edited in one of those 2 files.

Did you backup everything before starting? If so, then just restore those 2 files from your backup.

If not, then you should upload fresh copies of those files. But doing that may possibly make one or more of your other mods not work properly...but the code to those can be readded so they work again.

What mod were you working on when it happened?

I am still working on this PC. It's all put together but now is the long process of updates and reinstalling my fav programs. I was using Vista so now I must download all new versions for Win 8.1. But things are going smoothly and much faster than I expected. Except for spending time at the hospital cause my daughter got sick... :P

aura

hhmm im a sinner

i didnt back up first..... im bad i know....

i was deleting all the files to do with the arcade.

is your daughter ok? i hope so .....take care of you both

Siggy and Mega by me

Skhilled

A naughty, bad, sinner...you'll make a great wife!  :rofl1:

Did you get rid of any code install to SMF files or just get rid of the arcade files? If you only got rid of the arcade files then put them back and see if that helps.

Tina is fine for now, she has issues with her ovaries for awhile now. Hopefully she will still be able to have kids since she wants some in the future and doesn't have any yet. She has had this problem before and her doctor hinted at the fact she may need an operation. We'll see...I just hope she turns out OK.