Data base

Started by beast, December 15, 2016, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beast

This has got me confused

Table './stumpbur_new/smf_log_errors' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
File: /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageErrors.php
Line: 93

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.12, while your database is at version 2.0.7. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

?????   :christmas-frosty:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

Easy, peasy:

Upgrading Your Database

You may have been upgrading using the admin link. This does not upgrade the database as well. SMF needs to fix that. I've been saying this for way too many years that they need to fix it.  :christmas-mad:

Just upload all of the upgrade.XXX files for SMF 2.0.12 in the main forum folder then run http://stumpburmer.com/upgrade.php and follow the prompts.  :christmas-elf:

beast

Just upload all of the upgrade.XXX files for SMF 2.0.12 in the main forum folder

Where do I find that at???

:christmas-rolleyes:

Skhilled

Did you read the link in my last post? Download the SMF 2.0.12 upgrade package:

http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-12_upgrade.zip

Open it and you'll see those files. Just upload those files only...the ones named "upgrade.xxx".

Whenever a new SMF version comes out, always download both versions...the install and large upgrade versions. You may need them later. ;)

beast

Open it and you'll see those files. Just upload those files only...the ones named "upgrade.xxx".

I open it and found the files. How do I upload them?

:christmas-shocked:

Skhilled

Via FTP or cPanel. You should know this stuff by now.

beast

I'm sorry if I forget a lot of stuff. I really try my best. I won't bother you any more. Thank you for the help you have given me

:christmas-blush:

Skhilled

Beast, all I'm saying is that you should know what needs to be done by now even if you don't know how to do it. If you have memory problems that is fine. Maybe you need to write things down or copy and paste them into Windows notepad or something like that. Then you can easily pull it up to see what needs to be done.