Arcade theme

Started by origon, July 13, 2016, 07:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

origon

Hey
I am new here, and i am trying to get the brfinale theme working on the arcade, but i can't get the main bar in the arcade to get right.
it seem to always take the bar from default theme, even it takes css from brfinale theme.
Is there anyway to change that?

Skhilled

Hi origon and welcome to Docskillz!

I'm going to need a bit more info first.

1.  Where did you get that theme from?

2.  Are you sure that theme was installed correctly?

3.  Can I see a link showing the problem or a screenshot?

It sounds like something is missing from that theme or it may need a change in the coding...

origon

I got the theme from the smf site.
I can't give you a link, i am on localhost untill i have made it like i want too have it.
I have just moved Jeza.template.php and JezaList.template.php to the theme with no luck.
Could it be this line
Quote<td class="catbg" style="border:0px;height: 23px;background: url(',$settings['default_theme_url'],'/images/theme/main_block.png) no-repeat 0 -160px;"></td>
it say default_theme_url?

Skhilled

Ah, I thought that theme's name sounded familiar....Crip's Black Rain theme. Off hand, I'd say you are correct. It is showing the default's catbg prolly due to that URL in the code.

I'll download it and install it here and see if I can fix it. My net has been running slow at times this morning but is running ok atm. So, if I seem like I'm not responding you'll know why.

origon

Thank you very much  :happy:

Skhilled

Hmmm, you should be able to change it to "url(',$settings['current_theme_url'],'/images/theme/main_block.png)" OR just add the complete link to the file in the parenthesis. The block file for that theme is in my images/themes/folder...

Skhilled

Then again, the direct URL will not work since you are on localhost.

origon

It's working now, i just deleted "default_"  :whistle:

Skhilled

LOL! Actually, that was going to be my next suggestion.