Shout Box is P_ssed at me

Started by Ronald, September 24, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

I didn't realize there was a pruning option...I've been a TP guy for many years. LOL  But still can't see why it worked some times and other times not. May have been more of a smf caching thing. I may have to clear it more often...

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on September 25, 2015, 01:50:03 PM
I didn't realize there was a pruning option...I've been a TP guy for many years. LOL  But still can't see why it worked some times and other times not. May have been more of a smf caching thing. I may have to clear it more often...

Yea I never used TP and we don't have a SB on our forum, if we did that's where the members would post..

Skhilled

This site will probably be switch back to TP soon...when I find the time.

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on September 25, 2015, 02:09:18 PM
This site will probably be switch back to TP soon...when I find the time.

:cool2:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Maxx

On the shouts and PM's, I like to clear them on a regular basis, less mess in the DB, On the PM's I clear mine and ask the members to do the same.. One thing that would be nice is to be able to down load them on txt file or Zip like the DB back up. I miss that from Vbulletin  back in day :)

The important stuff, should be posted rather than in the shout anyway, so clearing it will not lose anything useful.

But in this case I think it was mostly the cache and or both!

regards,
Maxx