Testing 2 portals on the SMF 2.1, B-1

Started by Maxx, November 08, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I started testing 2 portals in the new SMF 2.1, B-1 and they are TinyPortal and Ezportal ( I am the support Team for EzPortal ) and use them both on my sites. But just to make it simple and to the point, I do not see too many problems in either one of them being upgraded to the SMF 2.1 when it's released, if they don't do too many changes in what they, have now.

Please note, that they are emulated, in order to install and then there are things, that will not work on both portals systems, so if you don't know what your doing. You could mess up your install!

You can test the 2.1 ver. out and it looks real cool and clean. But not sure how secured it will be. so If you like to play, Like I do, in testing stuff then, I'd say go for it. the themes will be a bit harder and more time consuming to customize, but once get the plan down right, you should have fun doing them also.

Oh BTW I think Bloc is working on a new version of the TinyPortal, so that is something else to keep in mind.
All is slow but still moving, and we all need to keep the faith in all we do! and support others in there time of need! we make get a thank you once and again ! :) :)

all 2.1 install files are in the file named "other", they will need to be add to your SMF root folder to get started!

regards,
Maxx