It is Broke

Started by beast, November 12, 2017, 08:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beast

I just got back from camp and my forum stumpburner is down. Steve when you get time, would you check it out for me ?

:taz:

I just now got this in my mail.  I did mess my test forum up but I didn't think it would make a diff.

Yahoo MailProfile imageJamesHome

• [stumpburner.com] ⚠ test.stumpburner.com: AutoSSL certificate expiry on 2017-07-04 UTCInboxcPanel on stumpburner.com <cpanel@stumpburner.com>To:ray.mallett@yahoo.comNov 11 at 10:22 PM   

test.stumpburner.com: The AutoSSL certificate expires on 2017-07-04 at 05:40:01 UTC. At the time of this notice, the certificate expired "130 days, 1 hour, 17 minutes, and 48 seconds" ago.

[/t][/t][/t]
      AutoSSL did not renew the certificate for "test.stumpburner.com". You must take action to keep this site secure.
    The "LetsEncrypt" AutoSSL provider could not renew the SSL certificate without a reduction of coverage because of the following problems:   test.stumpburner.com [/size][ Last AutoSSL Run at "2017-11-11 at 23:10:59 UTC" ]  "test.stumpburner.com" does not resolve to any IPv4 addresses on the internet.    www.test.stumpburner.com [ Last AutoSSL Run at "2017-11-11 at 23:10:59 UTC" ]  "www.test.stumpburner.com" does not resolve to any IPv4 addresses on the internet. For the most current status, navigate to the "SSL/TLS Status" interface. You can also exclude domains from future renewal attempts, which would cease future notifications.
    [/color]The following domains lost SSL coverage when the certificate expired:
    The certificate that is installed on this website contains the following properties:    Expiration: 2017-07-04 at 05:40:01 UTC [/t]
    Domain Names:
    mail.stumpburner.com
    stumpburner.com[/t][/t]
    test.stumpburner.com[/l][/l][/t] 
    www.stumpburner.com[/t] 
    www.test.stumpburner.com[/t]      Subject:
    commonName mail.stumpburner.com[/t]      Issuer:
    countryName US[/t] 
    organizationName[/t] Let's Encrypt 
    commonName[/t] Let's Encrypt Authority X3       
    [/size][/color]  The system generated this notice on 2017-11-12 at 04:22:12 UTC.
      You can disable the "AutoSSL certificates expiring" type of notification through the cPanel interface: https://stumpburner.com:2083/?goto_app=ContactInfo_Change
    Do not reply to this automated message.

[/size][/color]Copyright© 2017 cPanel, Inc.
    [/t]         

CPanel On stumpburner.com

•    :taz:
    [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

Basically, it's saying that your test site no longer has autossl for it. But that should have nothing to do with why the site is down. That is only for the little green lock which make it show https and secured.

When I go there I get this error:

QuoteFatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php:58 Stack trace: #0 /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2618): smf_db_initiate('localhost', 'stumpbur_new', 'stumpbur_beast4...', 'q1w2e3r4', 'smf_', Array) #1 /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/index.php(70): loadDatabase() #2 {main} thrown in /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 58

It appears that there's so sort of issue with connecting to the db. If have no idea what is going on because you did not say EXACTLY what you did wrong.

beast

I was doing something on the test silt and deleted it some way. I though I would build another at a later date. I haven't did it yet and now I guess they shut my main site down. I didn't do any thing on it. I have been at camp for the last 3 or 4 days

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

Send me your cPanel login info.