Earl Lloyd, the first black player in NBA history, died Thursday. He was 86.

Started by Maxx, February 28, 2015, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Skhilled

Thanks, for reminding me about this! Forgot to post this and the loss of Mr. Spock. Just got around to posting that one after reading it again on Ken's site. Too many things, so little time...

Maxx

I just found out this morning on the New Bro. Last bight I watch the last appearance of Spock in Star Terk. He was my favorite of the bunch. Now they have my kids... I was never a great fan but did watch them from time to time, for lack of anything on ...how it was very interesting an before it's time!

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

Sadly, there were a lot of "firsts" like this but were either not well known or hidden. :(

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on February 28, 2015, 07:53:54 AM
Sadly, there were a lot of "firsts" like this but were either not well known or hidden. :(

So true that.

R.I.P. Mr Lloyd.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Maxx

Thanks Ken and Doc glad some still care and spread the good around, and not the negative stuff that some push around! I have this one my sites, no replies but at least they'll know now!
If I said anything out of line. Very sorry! and there are so many that enjoy Basketball! :)

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled