Windows 10 Technical Preview

Started by Ken., April 18, 2015, 09:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I'm liking the windows 10 and is working great for me. Had no issues installing it but did not do a partition, just fresh Install

All my windows seven stuff in on my secondary drive. Discovering new things on it and if you need any thing you can search for it, or use the keyboard short cuts, the control panel is some hidden so you'll need to search for it, and set up you hardware and all the other stuff like add and remove software. just like window seven and I think Vista. Much better than the windows 8 ..It boot fast, shuts down fast and MS is phasing out the IE and going for the new browser, they say
Project Spartan.. it looks like it may be better , but I feel it stills needs work on Dev tools side.

The control panel may also be found in the left hand menu, scroll down a bit!

So far smooth sailing! :)
Regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Ken , Hope did not come off as in disagreement with your post, I do agree they try pushing things, this synonymous, with most things as with now trends. I just bare with them until I find away to get them out. 

But I'm glad your also testing this OS and I have gone through 3 update version of it and keeping getting better As I can tell!

regards,
Maxx

Ken.

Just updated my laptop to Build 10240.

My laptop is the only one still running W10, as mentioned in another post my old LT would not run 10 and after fighting with 10 for a while Kay got fed up and wanted her LT returned to W7... so of course I did that for her.  :cool2:

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

You'd better be nice to her. LOL

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Maxx

Yep My main Computer is at the latest full version of win 10... still liking it :)

regards,
maxx