Started by Ronald, May 19, 2015, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

(Find) [Select]

elseif (empty($_REQUEST['action']))

Code: (Add Before) [Select]
// Check for arcade actions
// IBPArcade v2.x.x Games support
elseif (isset($_REQUEST['act']) && strtolower($_REQUEST['act']) == 'arcade')
{
$_REQUEST['action'] = 'arcade';

if (isset($_REQUEST['do']) && $_REQUEST['do'] == 'newscore')
$_REQUEST['sa'] = 'ibpsubmit2';

require_once($sourcedir . '/Arcade.php');
return 'Arcade';
}
// IBPArcade v3.x.x Games support
elseif (isset($_REQUEST['autocom']) && $_REQUEST['autocom'] == 'arcade')
{
$_REQUEST['action'] = 'arcade';

if (isset($_REQUEST['do']) && $_REQUEST['do'] == 'savescore')
$_REQUEST['sa'] = 'ibpsubmit3';
elseif (isset($_REQUEST['do']) && $_REQUEST['do'] == 'verifyscore')
$_REQUEST['sa'] = 'ibpverify';

return 'Arcade';
}
elseif (isset($_REQUEST['play']) && !isset($_REQUEST['game']))
{
$_REQUEST['game'] = $_REQUEST['play'];
unset($_REQUEST['play']);
$_REQUEST['sa'] = 'play';

return 'Arcade';
}
elseif (isset($_REQUEST['highscore']) && !isset($_REQUEST['game']))
{
$_REQUEST['game'] = $_REQUEST['highscore'];
unset($_REQUEST['highscore']);
$_REQUEST['sa'] = 'highscore';

return 'Arcade';
}
elseif ((isset($_REQUEST['game']) || isset($_REQUEST['match'])) && !isset($_REQUEST['action']))
{
return 'Arcade';
}

Not sure which file, Default  index, has very little in it and not what I want.

index. template.php is were I think it goes, but I don't see the code..

48.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/languages/ArcadeEmail.english.php    
*    49.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
*    50.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test failed
      1.    Add Before    ./index.php    Test failed

*    51.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php    Test successful
*    52.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Db-sqlite.php    Test successful

Any chance for some advice..

Ron..

Skhilled

Nope, that goes in plain, old, index.php in your root folder. The "./" part stands for your domain and folder of your forum. For this site it would be "docskillz.com/docs" because I have this forum in a subfolder. If you site is not in a subfolder then it would be "docskillz.com"...without the subfolder.

That file, "index.php", is always at the root of your forum's directory.

Ronald

Thanks Steve. Got it in..

This is in seniorsworldwide  http://www.seniorsworldwide.net/index.php?action=forum  I removed the E Arcade and installed the smf arcade from your link..

I left the games intact hoping I could just reload them again, and sort out the categories..

Or would it be best the delete all the games and start over from scratch..

Ron..

Skhilled

I haven't tried it to see how it would go. I doubt it would hurt if you left the games and reinstalled them to see if the scores, etc. still work or not.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 20, 2015, 09:56:02 AM
I haven't tried it to see how it would go. I doubt it would hurt if you left the games and reinstalled them to see if the scores, etc. still work or not.

Selected a few games, Moved to Category, but would not install.

I ended up removing all games. Setting up new Categories, and then installing all new games..

Skhilled

Well, at least it's working. :)

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 20, 2015, 11:00:25 AM
Well, at least it's working. :)

Not quite, keep getting the message like I got before, games will not play..

I ended up removing all the data from e arcade lots of files..

Game that I did install the icons were missing. Have to reload more games and keep checking..

Right now no game installed..

Ronald

Can't get any of the game to load or work..

Skhilled

1.  Are you sure all of the code is in its proper places and all files are uploaded?

2.  Did you have still have the old skin mod and/or other mods installed before you started this? If so, you must make sure they are all completely removed before installing this version since it already contains those versions. It may cause conflicts.

3.  Make sure your file and folder permissions are correct before and after installing the arcade so it installs and runs properly.

Remeber, just because you do not get errors when installing or uninstalling a mod does not mean everything went well...

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 21, 2015, 08:26:54 AM
1.  Are you sure all of the code is in its proper places and all files are uploaded?

2.  Did you have still have the old skin mod and/or other mods installed before you started this? If so, you must make sure they are all completely removed before installing this version since it already contains those versions. It may cause conflicts.

3.  Make sure your file and folder permissions are correct before and after installing the arcade so it installs and runs properly.

Remeber, just because you do not get errors when installing or uninstalling a mod does not mean everything went well...

I removed the e arcade first, from ACP then clicked on the delete so it was no longer in the mod list..  Then I installed the SMF Arcade, corrected the one error.. Then tried putting the games in different categories, but like I said they would not take.. So I had to remover the games, and install new games..

Installed games, and none would play..Next I went into the cpanel and found the smf arcade checked out the categories they looked ok, then checked the games, they also looked ok.

Then I looked up the e arcade, started from the top and removed each item one at a time.. Came back to the forum cleared the cache, but still no games would play..

Maybe I start start over again..

Skhilled

Yeah, me thinks you still may have leftover code somewhere or missing code.

Ronald

After removing the arcade and games, I cleared the cache. I even cleared the computer cache and rebooted the computer..

Then I reinstalled the arcade, 1 error took care of that and fished the install..

When I opened the arcade it had already set itself up with the previous info.

I uploaded 4 bingo games, installed the four games..

When to the arcade to look it over and try a game. It doesn't load, no icons neither.

I decided to download from where I was, I got an error telling me no game in database..

This is getting confusing now..

Skhilled

Did you delete the arcade db tables from the last version?

I'm guessing you didn't manually check to see if there was code left over from the last install or if all of the code from this install was properly added?

Remember, just because you may not have seen errors during install/uninstall does not mean there weren't any or even there were more than you did see.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 22, 2015, 09:07:28 AM
Did you delete the arcade db tables from the last version?

I'm guessing you didn't manually check to see if there was code left over from the last install or if all of the code from this install was properly added?

Remember, just because you may not have seen errors during install/uninstall does not mean there weren't any or even there were more than you did see.

In phpmyadmin I have delete all arcade files..categories, games, etc..

I am confused when I go into the File Manager and I see arcade files.

I have attached a photo of these, tell me if I should delete these also.

Skhilled

Yes, those and any other lingering arcade files that may be in /Sources, etc. Also, you need to check for any code that may be left behind in the SMF files...that is probably the biggest problem.