R1 soft restore back up

Started by beast, January 10, 2016, 10:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beast

When I first went into my cpanel I had R1 soft restore. Now it is gone??? Where? and Why?

:taz:
Thanks [you] for reading my post

Skhilled

Which theme are you using in cPanel? If you don't see it change the theme and you will.

beast

Nope, Still don't. Do you have to make a back up first?

Skhilled

I don't think so. It should automatically do it. Send in a ticket or send me your info and I'll have a look.

Skhilled

beast

I just checked and nothing yet. I might go to live chat later today when I get more time

Skhilled

Did you send in a ticket?

And how are you feeling?

beast

They said with the package I'm getting, I won't get it. But they can still do the reinstall of my site. I have to pick one out and they will save it in case I have to have it reinstalled.
  I'm feeling ok I guess or as good as I can. Thank you for asking

Skhilled

beast

The $50.00 a year one. They said it would be big enough for my site and then some. Do you think I need to get a bigger one?

Small  $5 per month 

• 5 GB of Storage
  • 50 GB of Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 24/7 Email + LiveChat Support

Skhilled

I own a separate domain that uses that same package and it has R1Soft backups one it. So that is not true unless the JUST changed it! I purchased that account a few months ago. I just checked and it still does have it.

beast

I guess they must of just changed it. They told me that they only kept the backups for the last 7 days only. That I would have to make my own back up. I am going to try and do that here in a few mins. I am well pleased with them tho

Skhilled

The support is the best I've had so far.