Stoked about RSS Feed!

Started by Skhilled, May 13, 2009, 07:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

I am finally able to get a feed working on my family site that I've been waiting for quite awhile now. Now, my family and friends can view and educate themselves on our history.  :cool2:

Actually, I finally got the db for the site working again after 6 months!!!  :dancebun:

* Link no longer valid... - the first center block...

Ken.

Just tried it and the links are not working right Steve.
Quotehttp://wwww23.entry-not-found.com/search?qg=www.blackfacts%2FCom%2Ffact%2F3be98283-259b-44b1-8ae4-a11f0af7f2d1&rn=2fGURtVLSAlGRXu&rg=

That's a great feature to help support family history, hope it works well for you.
I like your family site... but where is your pictures album?  :happy:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

I still have to add them. I had a coppermine gallery when I was with my last hosting but since I had problems getting the db to work I never installed it again.

I'm thinking of reinstalling it and maybe switch to SMG, if I can get it to convert properly. Hmmm, maybe that'll be my project for today while my pork butts marinate. Everyone is going to be bringing something to the repast after the funeral. I'm bringing bbq pulled pork. I just bought them a few hours ago. I have to trim and add my dry rub to them. Let sit for about 12 hours and then braise them for about 6 hours. I'll also need to make a bbq sauce while they cook then add some of the juices from the butts to the bbq sauce.  :drool:

" add some of the juices from the butts" sounds kind of kinky!  :rofl1:

I keep telling my wife that I have to rub my butt today.  :hah:

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on May 14, 2009, 07:49:19 AM
I still have to add them. I had a coppermine gallery when I was with my last hosting but since I had problems getting the db to work I never installed it again.

I'm thinking of reinstalling it and maybe switch to SMG, if I can get it to convert properly. Hmmm, maybe that'll be my project for today while my pork butts marinate. Everyone is going to be bringing something to the repast after the funeral. I'm bringing bbq pulled pork. I just bought them a few hours ago. I have to trim and add my dry rub to them. Let sit for about 12 hours and then braise them for about 6 hours. I'll also need to make a bbq sauce while they cook then add some of the juices from the butts to the bbq sauce.  :drool:

" add some of the juices from the butts" sounds kind of kinky!  :rofl1:

I keep telling my wife that I have to rub my butt today.  :hah:

Now that's funny.  :rofl1:

Will your 'after' repast be more celebration of her life, or more of a sad reflection of her loss?
In some sections of my family it's one way and in others it's the other way... personally I prefer the joyful memories style. We don't do a rock out kind of party, but do try to find peaceful, happy things to talk about.
... and eat up all that good food, of course.  :laugh:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

You should have seen the look on her face the first time I said it. LOL

Yes, it will be a celebration of life. That's what we usually do. Everyone will be bringing something this time. I wanted to make more things but my sis had already asked a lot of relatives to bring something.

So, I still might put the kids to work making cupcakes. They'll love doing that.

Skhilled

btw, I changed your status at my family site. You'll be able to see some adult jokes and other things.

Ken.