Facebook Makes Us Narrow-minded

Started by Skhilled, January 22, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Ken.

This is why I've stopped reading 'news' on FB... I've also stopped commenting or liking on posts of any kind, except in rare occasions where family members post family news.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Skhilled

Me too. I rarely go there unless it's for family or cause someone pointed me there for one reason or another.

nend

I just share stuff that I post on my personal websites to it. I don't want to share my stuff directly on Facebook as I do like a little control over things like that.

IMHO, it is the black hole of the internet. Information goes in and gets lost forever. However most of my friends and family can't find the time to visit my personal sites, but they sure can find the time to post to Facebook. Sorry for the rant but it does get to me a little, makes you question your abilities as a web developer.

In any matter I'll continue posting on my forums and blogs. I had to remove my blogs for the time being, hosting problems right now.

Skhilled

I agree! And my family are the same way. But you shouldn't question your abilities. It has nothing to do with that.

I'm having hosting problems too. When I first got this hosting they were the best! The the owner sold it to EIG which ones a number of the larger companies although they all have went down the hill after they've purchased them. This one is no exception! I'm currently looking for new hosting and will get it very soon.